Shifting While We Shelter: An Offering of Community, Connection & Support in Challenging Times
As the COVID-19 crisis unfolds, we are collectively in a time of great uncertainty. What we choose to do in this situation individually, and collectively across the globe, is up to us. I’m creating a free LIVE event series to help us explore this uncharted territory, stay courageous and connected, and add to the collective energy of love and support on the planet. This series will begin with three free gatherings where we will join, share and learn from the sanctity of our own homes, using Zoom technology to remind us how connected we are.
Together, we can meet the unknown with curiosity and courage.
Let’s commit to using these five guidelines as we gather:
- Let’s agree to be real with each other.
- Let’s learn about how to support each other.
- Let’s honor the whole spectrum of the human experience.
- Let’s offer ourselves and others a space for community and connection.
- Let’s remind each other who we really are.
Participants will explore:
Principles and practices in advanced psychology, communications, consciousness and leadership. This free LIVE event series will also offer tips on:
- How to embrace crisis with courage
- Meeting Survival Brain (anxiety, irritability, stress) with integrity & skill
- Staying inspired in difficult times
- Stepping into our strongest selves when we’re feeling weak
- Using the power of language to support us in emerging stronger
- Redirecting our energy from inefficient to efficient ways of being
- Growing emotionally, mentally and spiritually in times of disruption
Dates: Wednesdays, April 8, 15, and 22, 2020
Times: 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 4pm GMT
Duration: 60-90 minutes, depending on Q&A
Location: Zoom (register to receive event link and instructions)