How to Be a Better Leader: Tools for Creating Authentic Success
This workshop is a master class in leadership, of both one’s inner life and outer career. Whether you see yourself as a leader or not, we all face obstacles in our lives where stepping into leadership is required. This workshop is designed to support participants in identifying internal barriers to experiencing greater levels of wellbeing, effectiveness and success. Participants are presented with seven pivotal practices that can be used to shift them into an active, empowered role as team members, managers and individuals. Participants are challenged to consider their own definition of success and to make conscious choices about creating a work environment that really works! Participants learn to:
Participants learn to:
- Use challenges as an opportunity for self-discovery and mental skill-building
- Build new and more effective communications skills
- Resolve work conflicts more effectively
- Let go of self-criticism and develop more effective ways of relating to self and others
- Cultivate skills in resilience and emotional intelligence
Cost: $30 per person
This webinar is offered several times. Select the date and time that works best for you and after you purchase a seat you will receive an event link and call-in details.
Dates announcing soon.. 10:00-11:00 AM PST / 1:00-2:00 PM EST
By signing up for this webinar, you authorize Pivot Incorporated to contact you with more content and/or information about each of its services.