Pivot offers programs in the form of half-day or full-day workshops.
Presentation Skills Workshops for Executives
Whether you’re speaking to an audience of 1 or 400, your personal effectiveness depends on your presentation skills. But how do you deliver the most effective presentation in both internal settings and with external audiences? How do you move your audience out of indifference to the subject matter and deliver your most powerful, memorable presentation? Learn proven strategies and techniques to establish positive perception, build confidence, enhance message delivery, and improve your impact when public speaking.
- What you can do to build personal credibility
- How to maximize content structure for best outcomes
- Three proven techniques to make your presentation more effective
- What you need to know about the listener’s perspective
- How to maximizing message delivery
- How to handle difficult audiences
- Best practices in presentation beginnings and endings
- How to handle challenging questions after you’ve made your points
Register here to start giving your
best presentation yet.
Media Training Workshops for Spokespeople
Positive perception and credibility are often dependent upon the communications skills of spokespeople—and their ability to deliver consistent, concise messages to both internal and external audiences. This workshop includes instruction on how to maximize your role as an effective spokesperson, the proven techniques that improve content and message delivery and a variety of strategies and tactics to use when communicating with an interview situation. The training is fully customized to clients’ unique strengths and weaknesses, ensuring participants receive tips and techniques, live exercises, productive feedback, and detailed instruction on verbal and nonverbal communications and other important factors that impact successful interviews.
- Elements that build personal credibility
- Maximizing message delivery
- The Listener’s perspective
- Proven interview techniques
- Leveraging key messages
- Fine tuning skills
- Mock interviews (2-4 minute videotaped practice sessions)
Downloadable Media Training Brochure
Contact us to enhance your next media interview.
Workshops for Women in Business/A.W.E.
Chronic “busyness” and exhaustion is a new normal. At the same time, breast cancer, autoimmune disease and heart disease are at an all-time high. The latest medical research paints a clear picture: the way we think—our habitual thought patterns and self-talk—cause steady states of dis-ease inside our bodies, that, if ignored long enough and reinforced intensely enough, can turn into various diseases.
Designed for driven female executives, entrepreneurs and busy women everywhere, this workshop—aptly named Awakening Women’s Entelechy (A.W.E.)—focuses on the impact of communications within to tap your greatest potential.
- Master self-talk
- Observe the inner workings of your life patterns
- Release destructive patterns of thought
- Consider new ways to make your personal power work for you
Claim more dominion over your beautiful mind—it’s both doable and worth it. Just. Like. You.
Contact us to schedule a leadership event that supports
and inspires the women in your workforce:
• Brown-bag lunch and learn
• Executive retreat workshop
• Half-day seminar
• Keynote address